The Healthy Start Coalition is collecting new, donated items for program participants this holiday season. Please consider making a monetary contribution or donating needed items to the Coalition to make sure families in Northeast Florida are healthy and every baby has a healthy start.
Contact Sara Rieger at 904.723.5422 x124 or email@example.com for information on how to donate.
- Gift cards to Publix, Winn Dixie, CVS, Walgreens or Walmart
- JTA bus passes
- Gas cards
- Personal hygiene items: shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, soap, etc.
- Household products: cleaning supplies, paper towels, toilet paper, etc.
- Items to reduce stress: candles, small journals and pens, small inspirational/meditation books, stress balls, etc.
- Car seats- new
- Pack N Plays- new
These items will encourage participants to attend classes and groups offered by the Coalition, such as:
- The Magnolia Project’s smoking cessation, stress relief, healthy living, STD prevention, pregnancy prevention, safe sleep and life course classes.
- 4Me Teen Health Project classes for teens about sexuality, healthy relationships, STD prevention and pregnancy prevention.
- Responsible Fatherhood classes, which teach men about the important role fathers play in a family and how to be a dad.