- When: May 20, 2011
- Location: St. Johns County Health Department, Conference Room A, 1955 US 1 South, St. Augustine
- Time: 3-5pm
The Florida Department of Health — Office of Minority Health is offering a free Grant Preparation Training “for Beginners” on May 23 from 9 am to 3 pm at the Jacksonville Urban League.
The training is part of the State Partnership Grant Program. The Women’s Health Program established a partnership with OMH to host these trainings statewide for community-based organizations addressing the health needs to women and girls.
Fill out the registration form here and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
On May 4, the Jacksonville Public Education Fund and United Way are co-hosting a “New Frontiers in Teacher Evaluation,” a forum featuring national speakers on the issues of performance pay and value-added models.
Keynote address: Rick Hess, American Enterprise Institute
- Moderator: Sarah Glover, Harvard University Strategic Data Project
- Tracye Brown, Hillsborough Public Schools
- Katie Micek, Jefferson County Public Schools (Colorado)
The event will run from 4pm to 6pm, with a reception from 6 to 7 pm. and will be in the Ann Hicks Auditorium at the Jacksonville Public Library..
The forum is open to the public Guests can register for the event here.
- When: Tuesday, May 10, 2011
- Location: Healthy Start Coalition Conference Room, 644 Cesery Blvd., Ste. 210, Jacksonville, FL 32211
- Time: 12-2:30pm
- When: May 4, 2011
- Location: CMS Building, 2nd Floor Small Conference Room, 910 N. Jefferson St., Jacksonville, FL 32202
- Time: 10 am