- Megan Denk Chair THE PLAYERS Center for Child Health
- Melanie Lawson Vice Chair WJXT
- Teleauba Revels Secretary Consumer
- Peggy Boord Treasurer Operation New Hope
- Stephen Baker, PhD Retired, Jacksonville University
- John D. Davis, MD UF College of Medicine
- Hon. Pauline Drake Duval County Court Florida Group 4
- Mark Hudak, MD UF Pediatrics
- Kathy Mankinen Early Childhood Advocate
- Jan Morse United Way of Northeast Florida
- Jeannie Potthast-Bowles NICU Parent
- Reverend Tom Rodgers Community Volunteer
- Pauline Rolle, MD Florida Department of Health Duval County
- Jason Roth TECO Energy
Coalition membership exceeds 30 volunteers.
All Northeast Florida Healthy Start Coalition meetings are open to the general public. If you are interested in attending an upcoming meeting, we encourage you to visit our events calendar. Board minutes and agendas are available upon request; you may submit your request to see board minutes and agendas to Erin Addington at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Northeast Florida Healthy Start Coalition Board of Directors and Coalition members are individuals who are dedicated to their community and have a passion towards our mission, vision and organizational values. Membership reflects a diverse group in various disciplines and organizations. All members are volunteers who review all programmatic and financial responsibilities of the Coalition and govern the planning and direction of the Coalition.
Members ensure that there is transparency by the Coalition and the proper rules and regulations as defined within the By-laws and as dictated by both State and Federal laws that govern non-profit organizations. Board meetings are held every month in February, March, May, August, September and November on the third Thursday of those months. The Coalition Meetings happen quarterly in January, April, June and October and include our Board of Directors and Coalition members.