The workshop is hosted by Flagler Hospital and is free to any dads-to-be. To reserve a seat or for more information, call 904.819.4356.
The class covers:
- What to expect the first year of fatherhood
- How to prepare for changes in your house
- How to handle the stressors of fatherhood
- How to feed, soothe and change your child
- Questions answered by other dads
Utilizing a man-to-man approach, veteran dads and their babies orient rookie dads who are expecting their first baby. Boot Camp for New Dads is a nationally-recognized, evidence-based program.