- This event has passed.
MOSH On the Pulse: Toxic Stress
September 14 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$10
For National Infant Mortality Awareness Month, MOSH has partnered with the Northeast Florida Healthy Start Coalition to discuss toxic stress and its impact on infant mortality and weathering.
On the Pulse is a new series that takes an in-depth look at some of Jacksonville’s hardest hitting health issues while offering new views that actively challenge social stereotypes and promote acceptance – while tackling topics and giving voice to silent issues within the city.
Join us first at the JEA Extreme Science Theater for:
- A deep discussion on what toxic stress is and the impact on infant mortality rates
- A chemical experiment on the composition of toxic stress in the human body
From there, head up to the MOSH rooftop for:
- Rooftop yoga by Yoga 4 Change from 7:30 to 8:30 PM
- Do-it-Yourself stress balls
- Do-it-Yourself skin scrubs
- Adult coloring book stations
Great for health care and service providers – these stress-relief tips and tricks can be taken back to the clients you serve!