The Magnolia Project/Oasis Front Desk Clerk is responsible for the reception area (Front Desk) at the site. Includes greeting of all guests, answering phone calls, assisting guests with questions regarding the Magnolia Project/Oasis services, and creating and maintaining a welcoming and inviting atmosphere for consumers.
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
1) Must be detailed-oriented and have the ability to multitask.
2) Ability to be efficient and productive in a fast-paced environment.
3) Must have enthusiasm and possess excellent customer service skills.
4) Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing personality.
5) Excellent communication, listening and computer skills.
1) Associates degree preferred will substitute High School Diploma and at least two years working/volunteering with the public in disadvantage communities.
2) Experience with engaging, educating and working with community residents is preferred.