The Magnolia Project Office Specialist/Case Manager is responsible for day to day task at the site and function as an integral part of the preconception and interconceptional case management team integrating prevention and intervention activities to support childbearing women ages 15-44 with a goal of improving future birth outcomes.
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Order and maintain adequate office supplies
• Answer telephone, opening and distributing mail, etc.
• Assist with special projects as needed
• Take minute of management/staff meetings
• File, maintain records, copy, fax and perform other such clerical duties
• Back up DOH staff will needed
• Coordinate preconceptional and interconceptional services for non-pregnant high risk women
• Assesses preconceptional risk and develop specific risk reduction goals/activities and link participant to preventative services
• Ensures that a comprehensive service
• Performs all other duties as assigned by the Project Director
• Bachelor degree in the field of maternal child health or social science preferred. Will substitute 5 years professional experience in direct service, mental health, maternal and child health or related field. Experience working with diverse communities, organizations and agencies preferred. Strong communication and writing skills are required. Proficiency in computer applications is required.