Start the new year off healthy! Families can enroll in affordable health insurance and get important health screenings and information at the Florida KidCare Enrollment Bash on Saturdy, August 11.
The bash will be in the McDonalds parking lot at 5801 Beach Blvd. in Jacksonville. There will be a back pack & school supply giveaway to the first 50 kids that apply for Florida Kidcare. There will also be refreshments, music, games, face painting, door prizes and gas card raffle prizes.
Join us for Free:
- Children’s health insurance application assistance
- Vision screens from Vision is Priceless
- Asthma screens from Community Asthma Partners
- Car seat checks/demos from Safe Kids
- Healthy weight, glucose and blood pressure screens from St. Vincent’s HealthCare
- Food Distribution from Second Harvest Food Bank
- Information about health insurance and Voluntary Pre-K
- Fun with Ronald McDonald and Jacksonville Firefighters!
Florida KidCare outreach in Northeast Florida is funded by Ronald McDonald House Charities of Jacksonville, the Jacksonville Children’s Commission, St. Vincent’s HealthCare, Wolfson Children’s Hospital, the Florida Healthy Kids Corporation and Florida Covering Kids and Families.