10 Tips to Help Reduce Stress During Pregnancy
- Relax, if only for 10 minutes
- Sleep seven to nine hours every day
- Share your problems with someone
- Recognize when you are stressed
- Write down your feelings
- Exercise. Try swimming, walking or yoga
- Limit strenuous activity. Only do what you can handle.
- Accept help. Let people know when you can use a hand.
- Keep all your prenatal appointments
- Connect with other moms and moms-to-be. Understand you are not alone.
Information courtesy of Right From the Start.