Every day, the Coalition’s staff and community encounter families in need of items to help them be healthy and happy. This holiday season, please consider helping out.
Ways to help:
- Please consider making a monetary contribution. Your tax deductible donation will help us meet the needs of families (like Shrew and Todd). and continue to provide quality programming that makes sure EVERY baby has a healthy start.
- Donate needed items to the Coalition:
- HIGH NEED Diapers
- HIGH NEED Toothbrushes & toothpaste
- HIGH NEED Books for ages 0-3
- Personal hygiene items: shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, soap, etc.
- Gift cards (gas stations, grocery stores)
- Household products: cleaning supplies, paper towels, toilet paper, etc.
Contact Sara Rieger at 904.723.5422 x124 or email@example.com for information on how to donate.