From zumba to health screenings, the Magnolia Project is planning a host of activities to celebrate National Women’s Health Week and encourage healthy lifestyles from May 11-17, 2015.
- Monday, May 12, 2014: Community and Project Participants’ Appreciation Day. Includes hot dogs, project information and games in the Magnolia/Pearl Plaza parking lot. 11am-2pm
- Tuesday, May 13, 2014: Healthy Eating — Provide nutritional facts and information and serve a variety of healthy salads and snacks at Magnolia from 11:30am-2pm.
- Wednesday, May 14, 2014: Mental Wellness and Beauty — Demonstration of various stress reduction activities and creating a beautiful you. 9am-3pm.
- Thursday, May 15, 2014: Open House and Health Screenings — Providing a variety of health screenings at Magnolia from 8:30am-4pm.
- Thursday, May 15, 2014: Open House: Elected Officials and Board/Coalition Members are invited to enjoy lunch, a project overview, health screening opportunities and site tour from 11am-2pm.
- Friday, May 16, 2014: Let’s Move It — Zumba, exercise, line dancing and walk at Magnolia and the walking path next to project site. 9am–3pm