The Northeast Florida Healthy Start Coalition is accepting applications for a chief program officer (CPO).
Objective: Direct the delivery of programs in accordance with the organization’s goals and objectives.
Qualifications: MBA preferred in business or related field with at least 5 years of experience at an administrative level in program development and management. Will substitute Bachelor’s in business or related filed with at least 10 years at a supervisor’s program management level.
- Writes or participates in writing of grant applications
- Ensures program activities comply with contracts
- Supervises program staff either directly or through intermediary supervisors
- Acts as liaison with government agencies, the community and the public relative to funding, contracts and delivery of services
- Participates as a member of the senior management team in the development and implementation of organization-wide policies and programs that will contribute to its overall success
- Assumes responsibility for major projects; assumes responsibility for organization in absence of CEO/Executive Director
- Participates as a member of the senior management team to formulate and implement policies and strategic and service delivery plans to meet the organization’s short- and long-term objectives
Resumes and cover letters should be e-mailed to email@example.com.