The Northeast Florida Healthy Start Coalition is accepting applications for a Data Entry/Community Outreach Specialist with the Magnolia Project.
The Data Entry/Community Outreach Specialist is primarily responsible for promoting women’s health and improved birth outcomes through public awareness and neighborhood outreach activities.
Resumes and cover letters should be e-mailed to email@example.com.
At least 3 – 5 years professional experience working in the community or social services.
Experience working with diverse communities, organizations and agencies preferred.
Strong communication skills are required. Minimum high school graduate.
- Clinical services data entry
- Reschedule missed clinic appointments
- Must be non-judgmental when engaging/recruiting participants for project services
- Organizes outreach activities to promote participant awareness and/or recruitment into project services
- Organized mini-health fairs at neighborhood sites
- Participates in community outreach activities sponsored by other community agencies
- Networks with community providers to promote/recruit eligible participants to project services
- Develops a monthly calendar of outreach events
- Update the Magnolia Project Referral Guide for distribution to project participants and community residents
- Conducts formal presentations in the community on project services
- Attends professional development trainings to maintain and enhance professional skills.
- Attends internal and external meetings
- Contributes to achievement of project objectives related to outreach
- Perform all other duties as assigned by Project Director