Update: This position is no longer open.
The Northeast Florida Healthy Start Coalition is accepting applications for a case manager position with the Growing Responsible Fathers program.
The case manager will be responsible for providing case management services to clients who are eligible for assistance.
Resumes and cover letters should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Objectives: To provide case management services to clients who are eligible for assistance through the Growing Responsible Fathers program.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, related field or equivalent work experience in the field.
- Knowledge of community resources and counseling/social work practices with high risk populations
- Experience working with persons in crisis.
- Good documentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to establish rapport.
- To motivate others towards achieving goals.
- Ability to work independently with strong sense of focus, task oriented, non judgmental, open person qualities, clear sense of boundaries.
- A strong sense of and respect for confidentiality involving both clients and fellow employees.
- Ability to work in a variety of settings with culturally-diverse families and communities with the ability to be culturally sensitive and appropriate.
- Ability to legally operate a motor vehicle and provide own transportation.
Responsibilities: Provide holistic and comprehensive case management services to all clients including: intake assessment, benefit assessment, goal setting, long-term case plan development, weekly case plan development, progress monitoring, individual money management, tenant education, advocacy and referrals.
NOTE: Looking to hire full-time and part-time case managers for Nassau, St Johns, Baker and Duval County.