The Northeast Florida Healthy Start Coalition is accepting applications for a Magnolia Project Case Manager.
The position will coordinate preconceptional and interconceptional services for non-pregnant high-risk women. The Magnolia Case Manager will function as an integral part of the preconception and interconceptional case management team integrating prevention and intervention activities to support childbearing women ages 15-44 with a goal of improving future birth outcomes.
Resumes and cover letters should be e-mailed to email@example.com.
• Assesses preconceptional risk and develop specific risk reduction goals/activities and link participant to preventative services.
• Ensures that a comprehensive service plan is developed for each participant.
• Ensures participation in scheduled group activities.
• Assists with group activities.
• Provides services in participant’s home, or current living location.
• Provides social and mental health linkages
• Conducts follow up and bi-weekly review. Follow up with all providers involved with the family.
• Provides feedback to all agencies involved to include health, social and community providers.
• Completes and maintains all documentation, ensuring the participant’s confidentiality is maintained.
• Attends professional development trainings to maintain and enhance professional skills. Attends internal and external meetings as directed.
• Performs all other duties as assigned by the Project Director.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
• Knowledge of local health and human service providers
• Ability to work flexible traditional and non-traditional hours
• Ability to be a self-starter and work independently as necessary
• Sound judgment and motivational skills
• Good communication, both oral and written
• Maintain professional boundaries
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Requires reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, good driving record and automobile insurance.
At least three years of professional experience in direct service, social services, maternal and child health or related field. Experience working with diverse communities, organizations and agencies preferred. Strong communication and writing skills are required. Prefer college degree in the field of maternal child health or social science. Proficiency in computer applications is required.