The Northeast Florida Healthy Start Coalition is accepting applications for a Program Assistnat for the Responsible Fatherhood program.
Resumes and cover letters should be e-mailed to email@example.com.
Objectives: Assist program staff with day-to-day operations of program activities. Develop positive working relationships with all staff, clients, building occupants and report any concerns or problems to program coordinator immediately
- High school diploma/GED required
- Minimum 1 year of clerical experience (Associate degree acceptable alternative)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to establish
- Provide case managers and administrative staff with program support (e.g. filing, e-mailing and data entry)
- Enter program and member data into federal and program systems; ensure HIPPA compliance for all inputted records
- Meet and greet all visitors entering the building.
- Answer telephone with appropriate greeting and route all calls to the appropriate staff person
- Relay client concerns to the appropriate staff
- Review, organize, and distribute all mail, packages, and work related documents according to established security policies
- Schedule and organize appointments for program members and staff
- Work with case managers to maintain and secure program members file
- Review and maintain scheduled use of the building’s large conference room, two small conference rooms, standing meeting room, kitchen, and storage area
- Ensure program computers and other IT devises are maintained and up to date with current software
- Maintain inventory, and resupply any office and cleaning supplies as needed
- Attend all scheduled staff meetings, and designated trainings
- Maintain general knowledge and understanding of the fatherhood program, and the Coalition’s protocols, policies, and employee handbook
- Assist with other general administrative and support duties, as requested