Researchers at the University of South Florida’s College of Public Health are seeking participants for an interest survey which will be used to assess the need for a breastfeeding education and clinical training program to train individuals to become International Board Certified Lactation Consultants.
Eligible participants must live, work or attend school in Florida and are not already IBCLC certified. The researchers desire participants who are:
- Students from all backgrounds
- Nurses working in maternal and child care
- WIC nutritionists and peer counselors
- Community health workers in the maternal and child care sector
- Any individual who works with or is interested in working with mothers and babies
Information shared will remain confidential and anonymous. Survey participants will be entered in a raffle for one of eight $25 Amazon.com gift cards. Click here to take the survey.