The Coalition elected new officers and members at its annual meeting January 28. The Coalition also released the 2020 Annual Report.
- Pauline Drake, Esq., Chair. Judge Drake is a retired Duval County judge.
- Mark Hudak, MD, Vice Chair. Dr. Hudak is a neonatologist and chair of pediatrics at the UF College of Medicine-Jacksonville.
- Tiffanie Williams, PhD, LCSW, Secretary. Dr. Williams is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker at MasterPeace Counseling and founder, Liam Lives Foundation
- Peggy Boord, Treasurer, will remain in her position for an additional term.
- Outgoing Chair Megan Denk, who served in her position in 2019 and 2020, will remain on as Past Chair.
- Dr. Pauline Rolle, Florida Department of Health Duval County, is the outgoing Public Health representative.
- Kathy Mankinen, early childhood advocate, is leaving the Coalition after 20+ years of service. She will remain involved as part of a new Friends of Healthy Start committee.
The new 2021 Coalition members elected are:
- Judge R. Anthony Salem, a Circuit Court Judge with the Fourth Judicial Circuit
- Amie Johns, Florida Department of Health Baker Interim Administrator (Public Health representative)